Ever feel like you are constantly pulled in so many directions? You are not alone!!!
If you are new to personal development, you may not be aware that thoughts create your reality. I know, it sounds really far-fetched – and I thought the same thing initially, until I started studying, and I mean really studying. All the great thinkers, from Emerson, to Goethe, Buddha, Socrates, Einstein all said the same thing: We become what we think about all day long.
As a mom in general, but even more so as a mom of special needs, my mind was all over the place, trying to juggle work, kids, medical stuff, relationships, having some semblance of social life, well – life stuff, you got the point. I was happy if my head was still on at the end of the day and I actually made it through the day. Sound familiar?
However, distracted thoughts lead to undesirable results (since we become what we think about.)
So if you have been wanting peace of mind, financial freedom, better health, more balance and control, you need to learn to have focused thoughts and to focus only on what you want.
That is no easy job, but you can be taught how to do it. I personally wanted peace of mind and confidence that things with my son's condition and treatment would work out for his good. I wanted to be able to make decisions that were based on possibilities and not impossibilities. The tools I teach in my upcoming 6-week challenge are the same tools that I used to climb out of sleepless nights, frustration, feeling overwhelmed and exhausted. These are the tools I used to build a new life and future for myself, my son, and the rest of my family.
See we are creatures of habit – our subconscious mind runs the show 96-98% of the time, which explains why many of our days resemble one another.
Here are a few reflection questions:
1. Take an inventory of what you did today. What did you do the day prior? Do you see patterns?
2. Then observe: whatever filled your day, is it helping you move towards your goal, your vision? If you don’t have a goal yet, start thinking. What do you really want to happen in your life? What do you want to feel? What do you want to experience? Pick something that excites you, even though it may seem impossible right now.
3. Then take the time to analyze your thoughts: what are you thinking about most of the time? Are you worried about something?
4. How are those thoughts impacting your behavior? Note that our thoughts create feelings and those feelings dictate our actions - and our actions create our results, our reality.
5. If you notice negative thoughts throughout the day (we all have some, so don’t feel bad), what could you replace them with that is more positive? What is the opposite of those thoughts?
· For example, if you are worried about money, you can replace that thought with an affirmation conveying the idea that money comes to you in expected and unexpected ways, that abundance is flowing into your life…
· If you are worried about your child not getting the care he needs, shift to a thought more in line with “my child gets all the care he needs at the right time.”
I know it sounds silly and you probably wonder how this could fix your problem. But affirmations and thoughts are powerful. Backed up with faith and belief, they set up an attractive force to make those things come into your life. You can make them even stronger when you practice visualizing and gratitude. In fact, when you practice gratitude, you should be grateful for things you already have in your life, but also for things to come, for what you want to see happen in your life.
Most of us tend to grind things out, work harder, but this is not the way you get to your goal or create the life you want. In fact, in the Science of Getting Rich, Wallace D. Wattles explains it’s all about thinking in the certain way. And that starts by controlling your thoughts, by having focused thoughts on what you do want (vs. being distracted or thinking about what you don’t want).
All of this comes down to not letting your circumstances or situation control your thoughts and learning to live from the inside to create the life you want, to achieve the goals you have, to feel the way you want. That’s why learning how to harness the power of your 6 higher mental faculties is so important.
If this is something you’d like to do, I invite you to join me on this 6-week challenge to really shift your life in the direction you want by learning how to control your thoughts, harnessing your mental faculties so that you can start creating the life you want, experience the life you want and help your family thrive. When you thrive, your family thrives. We all deserve peace of mind, happiness, a fulfilled and balanced life, financial freedom and good health. And it all starts in the mind…
If this is right for you, you can sign up here – the challenge starts on 11/16/22 so don't wait!
Want to try a free coaching session first? No problem! You can request one here!
#specialneedsmom #specialneedsmomma #specialneedsmommy #specialneedsmomlife #specialeducation #specialneedsfamily #ASD #aspergers #autism #downsyndrome #downsyndromemom #cerebralpalsy #cerebralpalsymom #sensoryprocessingdisorder #differentnotless #autismmom #autismmomma #autismmommy #autismmomlife #angelmansyndrome #pica #williamssyndrome #adhd #adhdmom #autismspectrumdisorder #specialneedsdads #specialneedsparents